Saturday, April 10, 2010

resuscitation necessary

I am afraid that my iPod shuffle might be dead. I am going to try to find a different charger for it and see if that is the problem. I damaged the charger a while ago and perhaps it might just be entirely dead now, I am not sure.

Anyway, I can't run comfortably with an iPod touch and I don't want an arm band or anything else that might cause chafing so I'm going to see if there is another solution.

Did an early morning run this morning and my back is a bit sore, but I'm off to do some weekend errands now.

04/10/10 - 4 miles 42:46

have to run, no splits today.

1 comment:

  1. Nice job. Good luck with the iPod. The shuffle, although it is nice and small, drives me nuts because it shuffles! I love my iPod Touch and run with it. It is big, but I don't care.

    ReplyDelete