Tuesday, March 16, 2010

the measuring pants

I don't own a scale. Sure, there is a scale at the gym but I normally keep my distance. The last time I set foot on a scale was at a doctor's appointment in October. I am not sure when I will next use a scale. But, I do need to lose weight (or at a minimum, lose fat) so I need some method to determine progress. Thus, the measuring pants. I attended a family event last weekend and wore a pair of pants bordering on the side of "not-very-comfortable" and so those business-casual attire pants will be my measuring pants. When I can put them on and off without unbuttoning/unzippering the waist, I'll be satisfied.

New sneakers should arrive on Thursday - for now I'll hit the road on two wheels and go for a relaxing bike ride.

Happy trails Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment